Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Few Weeks With Logan

Logan is now 2 and a half weeks old and all I can say is we love this boy so much and feel so blessed to have him! It is so wierd to know that I am a mom and that this precious little boy is ours! Motherhood is challenging, but I love it. He still has day and night mixed up...thanks to my working nights I am sure, so we don't get a whole lot of sleep. He is a pretty good baby, usually only cries when hungry or now when he has bad gas pains and wants to be held! I love to look at him and love all the faces and noises he makes! He is very strong and I feel like he is growing so fast already! Here are some pictures from his first few weeks.

Logan's first bath at home, as you can see he did not like it.

Much better now that he is all wrapped up.


First real bath, he likes this one a lot better!

But still not too sure about it!

Loves to sleep on mommy. . . and mommy loves it too.

Look at the dimples!


So cute!


Monkey butt.


Precious sleeping boy.


First Sunday at church.




Easter Boy!










7 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

You have been in training to be a mommy for as long as I can remember. I am so happy for you.

Case said...

He does not look 2 1/2 weeks old, he looks 2 1/2 months old!!

Julie Somerhalder said...

He has already changed so much...he is definately filling out. You need to send me the bath pictures so I can get Logan's picture up on the bathroom wall! While you're at it, send me that second from the last picture, I don't have that one and it is so cute!

madbug said...

He is so precious Stacy! I can't wait to meet him! Hope you are doing well! Tom and I send our love.

Cassie

Grandma Schwitters said...

Mommie Stacy, he is so beautiful! You & Ben are the perfect parents, as Laurie said, from all your practice, it is so nice you finally have one of your own, enjoy every precious moment, they grow so fast.

Loupe and Aaron said...

He is so cute. I love the picture of him sleeping on you in his little shorts!!

Becky and Ben said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! I'm so happy all went well with the delivery. Keep posting lots of pics of him!