Friday, November 26, 2010

Love my Sweet Boy!

These last few months have gone by so fast and Logan just keeps doing new things and growing everyday! I figured we live so far away from family, that I would give you a little update on our big boy! He is almost 8 months and weighs about 22 pounds! He is so much fun, we can't get enough of him. Just before Halloween, Logan and I were able to go home to California for a few days. It was Logan's first time flying and he did good, however if it was any longer of a flight we might have been in trouble because he likes to move! We were able to see a lot of family the short time we were home. We were able to get Logan's skunk costume that my mom made, it was so adorable! And we took some cute pictures in grandpa's pumpkin patch! Logan has a stuffed Tigger, that the twins gave him, in his bed and he just loves it, when he wakes up, we here him playing and talking and it is Tigger who he is playing with and talking to! He often falls asleep on him too during his naps!
Logan is crawling all over, although sometimes his legs go faster that his arms and he face plants! He can sit himself up and just started pulling himself up on things to stand. He is getting better at eating solids and now loves cheerios! He is pretty good at a sippy cup too! He is getting his first 2 bottom teeth, which has been not so fun, expecially since he has had a cold too! We love our sweet little boy so much and love being parents, it is truely the best thing in the world!
Sleeping with his Tigger!


He is sleeping in this picture, too cute!

Mastering the sippy cup!


One of his new favorite toys is his car seat!


One of his funny faces!

Just my cute boy!


He was so tired and being so sweet!


With his girls!


In Grandpa's pumkin patch.


Bathtime in grandma's sink.

Our cute Little Stinker!


6 comments:

Julie Somerhalder said...

Looks like he is getting more hair too? I love all the cute pictures, especially the sleeping ones and his tired "Sweet" face one! Can't wait to see you all in 2 weeks!

madbug said...

Oh my goodness Stacy!!!! You've made the most adorable little boy!!!! My nephew is so freaking precious! I can't wait to see you guys in December!!! We love you guys!!!!

Maren and Rik said...

He's getting so big! Isn't it funny that they like to play with random objects?! I love his scrunched nose face!

Em and AJ said...

Oh how we miss that little guy. I love his little scrunched up nose in his high chair. He is getting so big, I can't believe how much he has changed in the last few months. Super cute! We hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Becky and Ben said...

Such a cutie!

JWolfgramm said...

STACY!!!! Email me your number so I can get ahold of you and we can get together and hangout!!! joanieb44@hotmail.com