Saturday, November 15, 2008

Really don't know what I am doing

So I decided to start this whole blog thing and was all into it for one night, but haven't done anything since. Pretty sure it should be due to the fact that I am so busy with school and job applications, but really it's because I don't know what I am doing and because we don't have internet at our house so I have to go to my parents and never bring my pics. Since, I am posting I will tell you that there is not much new. I am almost done with nursing school...only 3 more weeks! And I am currently job hunting and it is tough and I hate it. Ben is working at Pool Chlor and getting his dog training license. Champ is still very naughty and thinks he runs the house (actually he does!). Hope all is well with everyone else!

5 comments:

Aaron said...

It's okay, I've only posted once too. It is a great way to keep up to date with those that don't live close. I'm sure that you'll be able to find a good job. I think you are a more desirable applicant than you give yourself credit for. I can empathize with you though, I'm not looking forward to my own job search here in a couple of months. However, like me, I'm sure you are looking forward to getting paid.

AnnaMarie said...

STACY! Yes, I was yelling that! So great to hear from you, and to see what is going on. My Ben would totally run from Champ. Loves you, loves you, loves you. You are doing just great. Only today did I figure out how to get a background on my blog. I did it at http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Thank goodness they had instructions, because I never did figure out how to fancify my myspace page. And, yours looks great now!

JWolfgramm said...

Stacy!! I found your blog!!Oh my gosh!! You fell off the face of the earth!! What have you been up to? I miss you!!! My blog is joanieandjake.blogspot.com. I can't believe you are done with nursing school. did you find a job?! Congratulations!! That's awesome!!

Case said...

Thanks!! When are you going to blog again?

Becky and Ben said...

Wow! I haven't talked to you in forever. Looks like you and Ben are doing great. I'm so proud of you for finishing your nursing degree. Good for you. Have you been able to find a job since your last post?