Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Very Naughty Dog!


Everyone blogs about their children. Well, we don't have any yet, but we do have a dog. Champ goes on a walk or run just about everyday. If he doesn't get his walk or run he gets very grumpy and depressed. Well, it was a rainy day and I was not about to go running in the cold rain, so I took Champ on a ride with me to the store so he could at least get out of the house. When we get back home he refused to get out of the car! He just sat there and I could imagine him thinking "I am not moving until I get my walk!!!" Very naughty Dog!!

5 comments:

Becky and Ben said...

Wow, that is too funny. He sounds like my 3-year-old that didn't get to go to McDonalds while we were out shopping. He refuses to get out of the car. Although, I get more than just a look. It is usually accompanied with whines and kicks and flailing arms. Your dog is very cute though and what a classic pic!

Nana Laurie said...

This is why Ben is so good with Terry.

Loupe and Aaron said...

That's a fabulous picture. He looks like an upset teenager.

AnnaMarie said...

Ha! That is hilarious!

Case said...

i want him