Friday, November 27, 2009

We're havin a BOY!

It's official we are having a baby BOY!! As you can imagine Ben was extremely excited and very proud! I am excited as well, but I have to admit a little sad. I really wanted a girl and really thought it was a girl, but Heavenly Father has other plans. I'm just happy he is healthy and right on schedule. He is 13oz. right now and he moves all the time, especially when it's time for bed! The ultrasound was amazing. . . being able to see his heart and it's valves, all his fingers and toes and bones, and of course his little pee pee even though he's not even a pound yet!

Cute little profile

Proof he is a boy, his little peepee!

High five!

Another cute profile!


5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! So exciting to find out what the little one is. I swore up and down that Connor was a girl. When they told me he was a boy I was a little disappointed too. I completely know how you feel. Boys are fun too!

Nana Laurie said...

You are going to be such an awesome boy mom! And you have some great first pictures!

Becky and Ben said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. It must be something with the David John Hall at BYU. All of us had boys for baby #1. Glad to see you didn't let us down either! Boys are great fun (although I've never had a girl, so really couldn't speak for that experience). I love my mama's boys!

JWolfgramm said...

wow what a great profile shot and a great hand shot. Isn't it so exciting? Im excited for you guys!! Are you in Henderson yet?? If not when is the move date? I really want to get together next time I go down there! I'm soo excited we will be living near each other!!

Case said...

those look like some giant hands! i've decided a boy is perfect for you...because how sad would we be if your little girl and brock didn't want to date? now they can just be buddies:)so i'm thinking i'm waiting until after you have your baby to visit...unless i make some money or move out west:) cause i can't make 2 trips and i need to see the baby!!!!